Our state of the art cameras, advanced analytics, digital line barriers, and access control systems work together to provide proactive security for your facility/property. When unusual activity is detected, our built-in artificial intelligence is able to differentiate between human, animal and environmental disruptions and immediately alerts our team to the potential threat, identifying what’s a true concern and what’s benign.
These robust analytics facilitate a rapid response from our agents who can see what is happening at your facility/property in real-time and take all the necessary steps to manage the incident, applying the appropriate pressure based on the threat level and communicating directly with you where appropriate.
Common Incident Alerts:
- Suspicious Vehicle: Our alerts can even detect vehicles coming and going by your property and look for suspicious patterns.
- Potential Break-in: If the alert is for a suspicious person breaking a digital barrier, our security agents will be able to see exactly what the intruder is doing and respond appropriately, involving the police immediately for serious threats.
- Loitering: If an individual or group is lingering near your property, their activity is recorded and an alert is sent to our team so they can monitor their actions in real-time and respond if needed.
- Dangerous animal: If there’s a potentially dangerous animal on your property, our agents will alert you so you can keep your family/pets safe.
- Property Left Unsecured: If you forget to close your garage door or your pool gate, our smart technology will detect it, and our agents will let you know.
Interested in learning more about our Remote Guarding solutions? Contact us for a free security assessment.